Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Eve...

Ah... How sweet... Valentine's Day Eve... but the date itself is not encouraging... Friday the 13th... Well maybe the burning of the Templar Knights was a valentine's present from the King of France last time...

I slotted my hibiscus sized rose into the envelope... Of course it's big... it's made from 2m of ribbons! Cost is undisclosed... With a heart pounding like twice the speed i got to college and waited... However, the moment my dear ms cute got off the van, she walked into the stairwell and up! I thought i scared her away or something... Later i smsed her n she said cuz her friend walked up there as well so she followed... The moment she said she was at the 6th floor i zoomed up there and ah... there she is... the girl that makes me drop... she saw me and i hurriedly gave her the envelope n rose...

Later, girls from my class received roses... And i started laughing inside me... No one beat me in the size of the rose i gave ms cute... And dear cuan was maligned to be the sender... Of course the accusation was by our dear shyang... who laughed like hell at it... That's it for this year's valentine's day i believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment