Sunday, February 15, 2009

16th February, Monday, Last day without government!

Today, Allen came to fetch me at 10.30... Got to college and yang came up asking why did i not dress up for the best dressed! Why the heck would i care? someone has already certified my attire and i am dressed for comfort... The college would have to pay me to wear what they want me to wear... Anyway i am here to study, not for a fashion show... Upon reaching the 4th floor i saw a whole bunch of guys studying in a cubicle... So we joined them... studied chapter 2 and 3 for materials. After that it's back to having test... Saw ms cute before the test, so was much happier of course! Did the test within 45 minutes... Was quite easy but not sure of the 'Armstrong' part... Had to get out cuz of people i severely dislike in class... I got out, then thought... it's only 12.45pm... why not try to walk home? (if you are already thinking 'omg it's so hot! how can one walk home in this heat?' then go get a life... we are not in the Sahara or the Gobi...) I went downstairs, filled up my water bottle and got on the way... Took me 20 minutes to reach the main road, the van uncle tried to ask me to take the van home though it's not his working time yet... I refused cuz he was blocking the one lane road and people were honking... Kept on walking past the new house, then reached the bukit jambul school... crossed the overhead bridge and got to the other side... Something was weird though, there's this little yellow and black bird which keeps flying around me... Since i was in Singapore i already had seen it before... So has it been protecting me? I kept on walking... had to get back on the roadside cuz of the big storm drain that was blocking my path... Finally i crossed over to the taman perkaka side and was reaching tesco when... hui suddenly called me and asked me to meet at Supertanker... i had to divert myself to the other side at subaidah again... Damn it was the end of school time and the primary school had buses and cars all over the place... made my journey just a bit more tedious... After a long walk... i reached supertanker... but then my friends were not yet to be found! hui was still in college and lee was still in his bath at home... Suddenly i saw our mr and mrs chee... then hui came... but before hui could alight mr and mrs chee has taken flight again... we sat down... waited for 20 minutes before our mr lee arrived on his trusty motorcycle... after eating and talking... hui fetched me home and lee went for ah diao's class... and now i have reached home i realised my right heel is all blistered and my left side was no better... Should have wore sport shoes...

Warning: to the person i don't like, please do not call my dear friend 'that guy' even though he is just in front of you... You have been warned. Do not be surprised that i would name you as '@#$%$' one day... If you still have no idea who you are then you must be the most foggy guy in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment