Wednesday, February 4, 2009

To love or not to love...

People might start flaming me on this topic already. It's up to me right? XD Wah pretty girls are everywhere but only few can catch my eye... There has been as many speculations as to who i like and they are as many as speculations on a stock market. Well i am going to write about only one who i truly like... though the chances r slimmer than a supermodel... To name a few...
1. rabbit ( alot people think so)
2. ms cute (this is the real one, others r images cast with manta...)
3. text document (i wonder where this one came from, only 1 person know)

rabbit has become quite quirky since last week and ignoring me like some plague... suit herself... rumour has it she has a boyfriend already... I dun give a damn.

ms cute... AHHH... love n hate comes to me all the time about her... got bf already de wor... but Mr Ang encourages me to go with it. Somemore every day got people fetch her home... Dun care lah i just do what i can lor, no harm trying. Not trying anything is the worst.

text document... Holy crap, shes fine but just a bit fiery, if u ever stepped on a diamond landmine you will know how she is... pretty but if stepped on can blow you to bits. Note: i died once for cracking a dumb joke when her mood was bad.

Valentine's coming in a week's time... I bought 10m of ribbons but i am going to only make 1 rose? it's obvious who it's for.

Below is a pic... of ms cute... Well maybe i shud just complete my studies first...
I dun wan put too big if not people think i am siao eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment