Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friday... AGM...

Today... wear inti T-shirt... go college liao stay back for 6 hours... prepare slides... prepare with cuan ang pows for activity... later at 5... Disappointing attendance! but nvm the meeting still has to go on... everyone said they have something to do so ask me fast fast... sadly shyang eh specials he gave me cannot use... cuan eh activity cannot do... thousands of apologies to both of them... Later committee formed... but some tell me defects all over the place bla bla... Shyang cursing left n right... Ms hema complain we like third reich... as long we get something done and make ourselves known again nothing will stand in our way... I am extremely thankful towards everyone there is in the committee, they seem so much more useful than me... but i am not deterred... At the end of the day i was a bit worried, disappointed and ++...

AGM... this semester it stands for ' A Gorgeous Mistake ' Hope we learn from it...

No comments:

Post a Comment